- It was revealed that Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena would be making a rare appearance on this week’s edition of WWE Smackdown. At this time, we do not know his role is going to be on the show.
- WWE NXT Diva Veronica Lane announced today through social media that she has left the company. Real name Erika Hammond signed with WWE back in 2013, where she did backstage interviews and ring announcing in NXT. Currently she is recovering from a leg injury.
“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”
“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” pic.twitter.com/e6QylAnT92
— Veronica Lane (@VeronicaLaneWWE) September 3, 2014
- Last Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown drew 2.730 million viewers. That is up by 11% compared to last week’s rating that drew 2.461 million viewers. Smackdown was the highest rated show on cable and the main event saw The Wyatt Family vs. Mark Henry, Big Show, and Roman Reigns.
- Today’s WWE Stock price was $14.61. The high was $14.69 and the low was $14.20. This is up by $0.07 compared to yesterday’s price $14.54.
- After hitting her sister on Raw last night, Brie Bella tweeted out the following:
“After breakfast I realized no matter how mad I get, I shouldn’t have hit my Sister on #Raw. Sorry to my fam and to #WWE for my actions. – B”
- Paul Heyman tweeted out the following:
“I have no problem with people stealing my ideas. I’m soooooooooo used to it! @WWE #RAW”
The post John Cena On This Week’s Smackdown, NXT Diva Quits & WWE Stock Price appeared first on Wrestle Newz.